Yoghurtvest was created to offer you an opportunity to make your idle funds work for you to generate a steady & guaranteed stream short-midterm income.
Yoghurtvest is an income-generating investment platform designed to help individuals make short-medium term cashflow from co-owning a Habib yoghurt outlet thereby sharing profits from such outlets.
Yoghurtvest is powered by NEILB Multinational Resources Ltd. NEILB is a major merchant of Habib Yoghurt nationwide. We are expanding our reach and customer base all around the country.
Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our team of administrative professionals tackle the ins and outs of running a well- ordered business as they collaborate and support the operations of our various outlets. And that helps our network of stores run smoothly.
What Happens When You Share Your Referral link?
You get a 5% commission on invested capital! So, if a friend you share your referral link with invests N1M, you receive an instant N50K in your referral wallet and you can get it transferred to your bank account within 24 hours.
How to secure your investment:
1. The outlet will be completely insured by Allianz Insurance.
2. We shall give you a post-dated cheque of your investment capital and interest (you must invest a minimum of N2M to get a post dated cheque)
3. A legal business agreement will be signed
4. You will receive a certificate indicating that you are a co-owner of the outlet.With just N50K, you can invest to co-own this outlet. Make it happen and be a proud co-owner.
Yoghurtvest Investment Packages
- Monthly Package- 5% Interest every month end.
- Bi-Annual Package- 50% interest in 6 months
How to join Yoghurtvest
- Visit www.Yoghurtvest.com
- Fill in the Form and you are Registered
Yoghurtvest Domain Status
Age: 8 months
Frequently Asked Questions On Yoghurtvest Investment
What is the minimum investment amount? The minimum required to co-own an outlet is N50,000.
What is the maximum investment amount? The maximum amount required to co-own an outlet is N5, 000, 000. However, if you wish to invest higher to become a prime partner.
How do I get paid? The account details you provided will be credited monthly with your returns while your capital will be paid back at the end of the chosen investment period.
What risk should i be looking forward to if there’s any as an investor in your company? Issues with production, transportation and increase in raw materials may lead to increase in product price hence reducing sales and profit. But all these associated risks cannot in any way affect investor’s capital… it may however suddenly reduce the ROI but since it’s an open business, investors will be aware of any major setback/challenge.